The Human Capital Management Program will provide the framework to help employees develop their personal and organisational skills, knowledge, and abilities. We focus on onboarding, performance management, learning and development, incident management, employee engagement, talent acquisition, talent management, employee recognition, employee career development, end to end recruitment, employee relations, employee training, coaching, mentoring, facilitation, managers and employees empowerment, succession planning, capability development, remuneration management and exit processes.
At AusInternational Consultancy Management Group, we focus on developing the most superior workforce so that the organisation and individual employees can accomplish their work goals in service to customers.
The Human Capital Management Program is part of the trademarked “The 5 Imperatives Of Highly Effective Human Capital Empowerment & Performance Framework” training system.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE THE HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
ATTRACT AND RETAIN TALENT
- Increase hiring speed and quality by quickly sourcing and recruiting the right candidates.
- Increase engagement with work-life solutions that help motivate employees and deliver a superior employee experience.
- Retain and nurture talent by providing professional learning and growth opportunities.
- Increase bench strength by proactively planning for succession in leadership and other key roles.
OPTIMISE WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT AND SPENDING
- Differentiate compensation by allocating the right mix of monetary and nonmonetary rewards.
- Manage time and labor, scheduling, and related expenses.
- Maintain expenses for specific projects and other costs.
- Build a pay-for-performance culture.
RESPOND WITH AGILITY TO CHANGE
- Align people strategy with business strategy.
- Anticipate workforce attribution with powerful insights.
- Adjust the workforce quickly to organisational changes.
- Tailor HR processes to account for unique needs.
At AusInternational Consultancy Management Group, we enable organisations to manage the entire talent lifecycle-from effectively sourcing and recruiting to onboarding new hires, managing goals and performance, rewarding for performance, providing continuous learning, developing careers and conducting talent reviews and planning for best-fit successors – all while keeping employees engaged.
- Talent acquisition: Present a compelling candidate-centric experience and match the best-fit candidates to jobs by leveraging innovative technologies.
- Performance management: Align individual and business goals and support employees with frequent checkpoints to optimise performance.
- Career development: Identify career opportunities and maintain a development plan to bring employees closer to their career goals.
- Talent review and succession management: Evaluate macro-organisational talent trends and proactively plan for future needs in leadership and other critical roles.
- Learning: Meet the learning demands of the modern workforce and keep employee skills current. Leverage embedded intelligence to provide a tailored learning experience.
HOW DO WE ENSURE YOU HAVE THE BEST POSSIBLE EXPERIENCE IN THIS PROGRAM?
We appreciate that people learn differently, so we’ve provided the content in different formats. All the manuals come with audios to support them, so you can download and listen to them when you choose.
FOR EACH MODULE YOU WILL RECEIVE
- A written manual
- Webinar recordings
- DVD recording of Live Training (Where Relevant)
- Transcripts of the DVD recordings
- Bonus interviews and videos
- Practical exercises
- Group mentoring recordings
TRUSTED BY TOP COMPANIES AROUND THE GLOBE